[uf-discuss] Proposed microformat: Music

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 11:39:56 PST 2006

Seems that another good step would be to visit all the major sites
selling music and see what classes they use (emusic, itunes (?),
walmart, amazon, buy.com, etc).

If trying to mimic the work of "music/sound cataloguers" has failed,
perhaps we go after the merchants and see what information they're
offering to develop that 80% subset of information that we know people
are already publishing.

Chris