[uf-discuss] MicroID - Identity in a shade of microformat

Eran limbo at actcom.co.il
Mon Mar 27 16:55:29 PST 2006

Yep, I tend to agree with Holly. It seems that the process for verifying
your identity is identical to the process of creating an identical
"forgery."

Also, I've mentioned this before regarding i-tags, using the class attribute
to store information seems like a bad idea in general and violates a couple
of microformats design principles by using hidden meta-data. See
http://tantek.com/log/2005/06.html#d03t2359 for more about the "Principles
of visibility and human friendliness."

Eran.