[uf-discuss] Citation format straw proposal on the wiki

Breton Slivka zen at zenpsycho.com
Wed Mar 29 11:02:36 PST 2006

If we are for the moment to entertain the idea of modularization,
couldn't type then be simply inferred by which module(s) in use? If
you go with a nesting microformat model for that, type is
encapsulated entirely in the container class of specific modules, and
the modules which are in use determine behavior, much the same as
embedded svg/mathml does today, or a more direct comparison in the
modularization of xhtml.