[uf-discuss] attention microformat

Nick Swan nick.swan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 10:13:43 PST 2006

thanks for the replies...

well as I mentioned I'm busy working away on an attention based application
and am keen to use a standard that means data can be exchanged with others.

What's the best way to get this going again? I've an idea of the data we'd
like to store. Is the best thing to do to just post my thoughts here and we
see where it goes?

Cheers
Nick