[uf-discuss] attention microformat

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:44:28 PST 2006

Probably get it going on an attention-brainstorming page...

The most traction you're likely to get is mashing up existing
microformats to represents snippets of attention -- rather than
creating a monolithic way of expressing attention. But that's my
layman's understanding of this problem, which probably isn't all that
insightful. ;)

Keep us posted -- it's certainly something that I'm interested in
seeing worked on, even if it's unclear whether attention really can be
microformatted.

Chris