[uf-discuss] CFP microformat?

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Sat May 20 12:13:46 PDT 2006

Michael,

A good first step might be to see if you can get these conferences just
using hCalendar to start with, to both markup the datetimes of upcoming
conferences, and for each conference, marking up the datetimes of all the
sessions.

If they can be talked into that, then there is a stronger case for pursuing
a CFP microformat.

If they can't be talked into even using hCalendar, then it is highly
unlikely that they would be talked into using something even more complex.

Start with encouraging these folks to use hCalendar, and that will be a good
indicator of how to proceed.

Thanks,

Tantek