[uf-discuss] hCard Check

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Tue May 23 11:55:01 PDT 2006

Hi Tim,

Thanks for adding the hCard example.

I took a quick look, and fixed a couple of things (note that in your markup
the fn appears to contain the entire address which is not what you intended
I think.

In addition, as this is an extended organization and department example, I
figured it deserved its own section with a bit more explanation.

 http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-examples#Organizations_and_Departments

Thanks again,

Tantek