[uf-discuss] Re: Sanity check on hCard usage

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Tue May 23 21:24:27 PDT 2006

I think in order to validate, you need to supply at least the 'n'
value, even if the screenname is not the actual "name":

On the other hand, I don't know if you *should* mark up those
fragments as hcards given the 'n' requirement... I think it's good to
be semantic to the last drop, but I think Tantek's advice on this
issue would help: how little data can substantiate hcard markup?

Chris