[uf-discuss] Addressing bits of information

Christopher St John ckstjohn at gmail.com
Thu May 25 06:46:55 PDT 2006

On 5/25/06, Ryan King <ryan at technorati.com> wrote:
> They're called "fragment identifiers" and they're common practice
> already in (X)HTML:

It's often convenient to be able to point to bits of a document that
haven't been annotated with fragment identifiers.

Christopher St. John

More information about the microformats-discuss mailing list