[uf-discuss] eRDF <=> microformats?

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Wed May 31 10:09:14 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I apologize if this might be off-topic, but I'm honestly curious and
would like to understand this better:

http://www.bnode.org/archives2/58

eRDF:
(+) follows the microformats principles

http://research.talis.com/2005/erdf/wiki/Main/RdfInHtml

 From my admittedly naive perspective, eRDF looks like it *could* be
used in a way that is compatible with microformats.  That is, not
*all* eRDF schemas and documents *are* necessarily microformats, but
many of them _could_ be.  Conversely, it seems like _most_
microformats could be described using eRDF schemas.

Is that true?  If so, what is the dividing line?

-- Ernie P.

P.S.  For what its worth, this seems _way_ more promising to me than
RDFa.