[uf-discuss] hCalendar spec- no specification included!

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 14 13:58:34 PST 2006

On 11/14/06 1:33 PM, "Colin Barrett" <timber at lava.net> wrote:

> On Nov 14, 2006, at 9:32 AM, Andy Mabbett wrote:
>
>> In message <40FEA1BB-74A4-495A-BB72-AC0579D21737 at lava.net>, Colin
>> Barrett <timber at lava.net> writes

>>> Who exactly are you expecting to do something about this?
>>
>> You tell me...
>>
>>> I would  suggest editing the page yourself.
>>
>> I admire your naive optimism (or should that be "your sense of
>> humour"?):
>>
>> <http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2006-October/00639
>> 6.html
>>>

> Well, you've been waiting for a month,

Email is a very poor mechanism for archiving/tracking issues.

hCalendar issues may be added to this page:

 http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-issues

> and nobody has raised
> objections, so I would say go ahead.

As cited, there are objections to rewriting/reorganizing fairly established
spec pages without discussion and at least a reasonable resemblance of
consensus.

The key with edits on the wiki, as with any wiki or source control system,
is small contained edits that solve exactly the problem they are meant to
solve, and no more.

Thanks,

Tantek