[uf-discuss] hCalendar spec- no specification included!

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Thu Nov 16 15:25:23 PST 2006

In message <C17F7BB7.8011B%tantek at cs.stanford.edu>, Tantek Çelik
<tantek at cs.stanford.edu> writes

>hCalendar issues may be added to this page:
>
> http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-issues

And they may be raised on this mailing list; and were, on 16 October
(that's one month ago, today).

>As cited, there are objections to rewriting/reorganizing fairly
>established spec pages without discussion and at least a reasonable
>resemblance of consensus.

If there is no consensus as to what the hCalendar fields are, and which
are mandatory, what are we doing here?

>The key with edits on the wiki, as with any wiki or source control
>system, is small contained edits that solve exactly the problem they
>are meant to solve, and no more.

1. You're either presenting your opinion as fact, again; or simply
inventing facts.

2. Such edits were made:

  <http://microformats.org/wiki?title=hcalendar&diff=9473&oldid=9471>

and were reverted by you.

One month on, the issues raised in my original post are unaddressed.

--
Andy Mabbett
                Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>

                Free Our Data:  <http://www.freeourdata.org.uk>