[uf-discuss] hThing microformat ... or design pattern

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Thu Nov 16 08:36:25 PST 2006

I certainly appreciate the #2 concern and I'll have a look at what
they did in #1. My thought is not to universally capture all
attributibutes of thingyness, but rather a few key concepts that are
more or less already in use, particularly in microformats (i.e. fn,
photo, url; also adr and geo).

This is why in my original post of this subject I mentioned this might
just be a design pattern (which it seems certainly to be) that things
like hWine would be built upon. However, having it as an explicit
microformat may lead to better reuse of concepts as "niche"
microformats are built.

Regards, etc...