[uf-discuss] geo - accuracy of coordinates

Colin Barrett timber at lava.net
Tue Oct 3 15:15:19 PDT 2006

On Oct 3, 2006, at 12:05 PM, Andy Mabbett wrote:

>> Your pedantry is becoming quite grating.
>
> Someone once wrote that "'Pedant' is what people who care about
> accuracy
> are called, by people who don't" Don't you think that pedantry is
> important, when considering matters relating to specifications and
> standards, in computing?

There is a great difference between concern for accuracy and pedantry.
If you cannot make that distinction, then well, I honestly don't have
anything more to say to you.

I'd appreciate it if you would stop trolling this thread -- I
certainly won't be making any more replies to your posts in it.

-Colin