Software Projects Description Re: [uf-discuss] Potential Microformats

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 05:07:11 PDT 2006

Wikis are awesome and a page to collect all this can't hurt anything :)

<http://microformats.org/wiki/downloads-brainstorming>

Is hDOAP going to be suggested into the microformats.org community?
Has it already and I just can't find the wiki pages?  What about, as
I've mentioned, the ability to list/markup/crawl non-open-source
software downloads?

hDOAP as it is seems to 'break' some rules too... like useing
alternate markup for people instead of hCard, not using
date-design-pattern.  rel=license instead of class=license would make
sense, and the license URLs should probably be the actual, recognised
URLs, not DOAP-only special ones (the DOAP-onlys could be specified as
rel="license alternate" or something maybe...)  rel=tag for actual
categories, but many 'categories' don't seem to be real categories.

Just some thoughts :)