Software Projects Description Re: [uf-discuss] Potential Microformats

Karl Dubost karl at w3.org
Thu Oct 5 06:51:12 PDT 2006

Le 5 oct. 06 à 20:50, Stephen Paul Weber a écrit :
> Definately interesting, but a microformat/semantic XHTML version would
> also be nice.  Plus, shareware/trial downloads should be able to be
> represented too.  Ultimately a search engine could search by
> license/limitations as well as title/description, filtering out
> shareware etc. if you don't want it, allowing it if you do, etc.

I'm not sure I will bother ask each time. But let's try.

* Use Case Scenarios?
* Benefits for the End Users?

Wrong answers:
   - more semantic pages
   - to help the Web site manager with its data

So what are the answers to my first two questions?

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***