[uf-discuss] Tentative proposal for "What's New" listings

Benjamin West bewest at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 17:09:46 PDT 2006

Wow.  Nice job all around!
Here's my added twist to it.  I took the URI Andy just posted, and
sent it through lm orchard's  xstlproc on the web to fetch my "rss to
hyperscope" xslt and transform it.  Since he's got hyperscope on his
host, the document displays just fine.

Incredible stuff.
<http://decafbad.com/2005/11/gopher-ng/xsltproc?xslAddr=http://dichotomize.com/hp/rss2hp.xsl&docAddr=http%3A%2F%2Fxoxotools.ning.com%2Fhatom2rss.php%3Fxn_auth%3Dno%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.westmidlandbirdclub.com%252Fladywalk%252Flatest.htm>

Ben