[uf-discuss] Re: X2C (Was Citation Microformat: Lazyweb...)

Michael McCracken michael.mccracken at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 13:47:28 PDT 2006

On 10/7/06, Brian Suda <brian.suda at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for all your comments. I have fixed the Author issue, it now
> concatenates them with " and ". I have also changed the "" to {} so
> now i don't have escape quotes. It is all uploaded so you can keep
> testing. (i still need to escape non-ascii characters, but that is not
> really an issue with the microformat)

No, and depending on how the bibtex is being consumed, you may be able
to get away with UTF-8 anyway.

> i'm not sure if we should move technical issues to the dev list and/or
> we should keep the debate about KEYs and other Citation issues on the
> discuss list?

Now that I have a working implementation, I've subscribed to the dev
list. I'll post there about any X2C bug reports & suggestions.

I think the debate about keys, etc belongs on discuss, though - since
I assume most of the participants aren't on -dev.

-mike