[uf-discuss] rel-nofollow or equivalent for Citation format

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 06:38:53 PDT 2006

I think you have pointed out one of the great things about Microformats.
Each can be used independently of each other.

If you want rel="nofollow" you are more than welcome to use that on ANY
microformat, it doesn't need to be baked into the citation.

You could so something like:

directory nofollow muse">Microformats</a>

That is using 5 different microformats at once all without having to
coordinate between them. That in-turn could be inside of an hCard or
hCalnedar, or citation or hReview or ...

-brian