[uf-discuss] hCalendar spec- no specification included!

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:14:13 PDT 2006

>> We can't expect people to use something for which there is no spec!

And we can't expect a form to be developed when there isn't a spec either.

>> Agreed. Did I say otherwise?

My memory was that you did.  If you didn't, then forgive me for bringing it
up.

>> Indeed. Did I ask for "content for content's sake"?

Honestly, as we are now spending more time on discussing our discussions, I
am starting to think we are just debating for the purpose debate. I think
it's time to wind down (my participation in) this thread.

-Mike