[uf-discuss] hCalendar spec- no specification included!

Benjamin West bewest at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 17:08:16 PDT 2006

Mike,
But I'm so lazy.  Point taken, I'll include more URI's when I should.

Mike, your comments are under
<http://microformats.org/wiki/to-do#Information_Architecture>.

I did the hAtom creator and am interested in further work on the
creators.  <http://microformats.org/wiki/to-do#Creators>

If there is a creator missing, I'll gladly come up with something.

Ben