[uf-discuss] IRC Chat Client?

Farndon, Tony tony.farndon at forestry.gsi.gov.uk
Fri Oct 20 01:04:34 PDT 2006

Chatzilla

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/rt-messaging/chatzilla/

Tony Farndon

-----Original Message-----
From: microformats-discuss-bounces at microformats.org [mailto:microformats-discuss-bounces at microformats.org] On Behalf Of Colin Barrett
Sent: 20 October 2006 09:02
To: Microformats Discuss
Subject: Re: [uf-discuss] IRC Chat Client?

mIRC is practically free. I don't think it will shut down or anything if you don't register it. It's not that great, but it is used by a lot of people.
Xchat is okay, and totally free.
I don't know if it's still around but there used to be an IRC client called pIRCh.

Of course, there's also always the option of sshing to a linux box and using irssi.

-Colin