[uf-discuss] species questions; process: examples questions

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Mon Oct 23 00:15:17 PDT 2006

In message <8ad71be30610221523m8f64270x5fb2a4e15b990584 at mail.gmail.com>,
Benjamin West <bewest at gmail.com> writes

>> Perhaps you could be more clear about what it is you want to know.
>> What do you mean by "authoring practices"?
>> What do you mean by "the structure of the markup"?
>
>I don't know how to be any more clear.

I find it odd that you decline to answer such straightforward questions
(and others in my same post, which you haven't quoted), especially when
they come in response too your having written:

        >Surely we can begin communicating better.

>Furthermore, by moving my work off the
>page it was meant to be on, I assume you find it tantamount to
>useless

Really? When I wrote:

        I've moved your work to:

          <http://microformats.org/wiki/species-examples-regrouped>

        not least because there were warnings about excessive page
        length.

and made a point of both quoting the new URL here and linking to the new
page, on the page from which I'd moved it?

--
Andy Mabbett
                Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>

                Free Our Data:  <http://www.freeourdata.org.uk>