[uf-discuss] Mailing list debate moved & new proposal

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 11:43:42 PDT 2006

Hello Benjamin,

Good point!

And if people complained about too many of these tags (in the subject
line).  And not being able to read the "real" subject, then you could
just stick all your tags at the end of the subject.

As in...

    Re: [uf-discuss] Mailing list debate moved & new proposal [plain
text] [tagging] [e-mail]

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.