[uf-discuss] hAtom editor?

Benjamin West bewest at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 11:53:28 PDT 2006

Lucas,

Great idea!  What would this look like? Is this a wysiwyg editor for
blog posts that produces hatom?  Would you expect tools to help you
re-organize the content you're composing?  Or is this just a quick
thing to help template builders figure out how to mark things up?

I'm imagining lots of things here.  (Like a wysiwyg hyperscope editor
that produces hAtom).  I have a php script that parses some free text
and (almost) produces hAtom (the format is a parseable date, a tag,
and then text up till the next parseable date in a text file) that I
use to contantly take notes in vim and produce a private hatom feed.