[uf-discuss] Social Media Group?

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Thu Sep 14 18:15:31 PDT 2006

On Sep 14, 2006, at 7:17 PM, Lucas Gonze wrote:

> A wiki is the product of a long series of edits, with
> the end result the product of consensus reality.  To say that anyone
> can edit is irrelevant, since anyone can also undo or re-edit.

Lucas, do you have any specific proposals for improvement or is just
wikis in general you don't like?  I think everyone here wants to make
this community more conducive to participation, so if you can explain
what exactly makes you so hesitant to participate, we might be able
to improve it.

Peace,
Scott