[uf-discuss] AUMFP and hResume

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Sat Sep 16 13:10:18 PDT 2006

I've been updating my "Amost Universal Microformat Parser" and, in
particular, been looking to support hResume [1]. To test it, I've run
all the samples provided on the web against the AUMFP and posted the
results here [2].

My observations:
- we should recommend that experience text be marked as a hCalendar "summary"
- I'm not sure if class="contact" is required; it should be, I think;
I call this a "quirk" if they're not there
- A couple of the samples are broken; the reasons why are documented

Regards, etc...
David

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/hresume
[2] http://blogmatrix.blogmatrix.com/:entry:blogmatrix-2006-09-16-0000/