[uf-discuss] Proposal: species

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Fri Sep 22 15:51:50 PDT 2006

On Sep 22, 2006, at 5:23 PM, Andy Mabbett wrote:

>>> Are you sure about that?
>>
>> I'm sure this is what the process page says:
>>
>> <http://microformats.org/wiki/process#Pages_to_consider_creating>
>>
>> "A pattern has emerged from successful microformat development
>> efforts
>> of several specific kinds of wiki pages being created, in a
>> particular
>> order (though not always). [...] If you're unable to come  up with
>> material for the pages, then you should probably reconsider
>> whether or
>> not the problem is worth (or ready for) solving.
>>
>> 1. *-examples [...]
>> 2. *-formats [...]
>> 3. *-brainstorming [...]"
>
> So, does that mean you're not (or no longer) sure about your earlier
> claim?

I'm not really sure what you're asking.  I don't know how one could
read the process page in the wiki and not conclude that formats comes
before brainstorming in the process.  But I didn't write the process,
so I'll leave it to whoever did to explain it with the certainty you
apparently require.

Peace,
Scott