[uf-discuss] URLs in hrefs

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:11:58 PDT 2007

Hello Michael,

What's the problem with using relative URLs (in Microformats)?

Any software that looks for Microformats can figure out the absolute
URL itself (from the relative URL).

There shouldn't be any problem.

And thus... there is no need for you to switch from relative URLs to
absolute URLs.  (Relative URLs make your website easier to maintain,
so it would be in your interest to keep them.)

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

    charles @ reptile.ca