[uf-discuss] Microformats in Google Maps

Rob Manson roBman at MobileOnlineBusiness.com.au
Wed Aug 1 23:43:12 PDT 2007

Hi Michael,

I think that's absolutely right for general address details on web pages
or in web based systems.  I know a lot of the Telco and DSL provisioning
systems I've worked on even have this problem.

But I don't believe that this is the case for the address/geocode
database that Google use...

BTW: I think my last email got bounced so I'll paste it in here to be
safe...

Hi Gregor,

I just followed the tinyurl link that Andy Mabbett posted to the list
which lead to a Google Maps search:

http://tinyurl.com/38gbbl

Then did a "view selection source" on the address in the left hand
panel.

Hope that helps...

Rob Manson