[uf-discuss] Microformats UI in Firefox 3

Thom Shannon thom at ts0.com
Thu Aug 2 11:50:30 PDT 2007

did you carry on working on the idea of showing whats a microformat in
the page? There was talk of a mouse cursor change when a user hovers
over. The last mockup i saw had an icon at the end of the address bar
with action. I think both of those would be a good way forward.

I started a thread a while ago about the idea of coming up with a more
user friendly name/description for microformats. You supported the idea
then, has there been any thought on it from the FF guys?