[admin] Re: [uf-discuss] inappropriate behaviour (was: Discussion ofpublic domain declaration template usage)

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Sun Aug 5 15:15:32 PDT 2007

On Aug 5, 2007, at 1:39 PM, Joe Andrieu wrote:

> Scott,
>
> Could you to provide the evidence that was used to conclude that
> Andy failed to adhere to the "be nice" guideline /after/ the
> private warning?

I know nothing more about what Andy did than you do.  I won't speak
for the admins in general without prior permission to do so (as I
wouldn't want anyone else speaking for me).

I will say I personally believe my fellow admins have more than
earned the very limited authority they've chosen to exercise, by
taking on the responsibility of creating and fostering this community
for the past two years.  I hope this belief is generally shared in
this community.  But if it's not, anyone can take the public domain
materials and open source applications this community is using, and
launch an alternative, as Citizendium did with Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizendium

Peace,
Scott