[uf-discuss] inappropriate behaviour (was: Discussion of public domain declaration template usage)

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Wed Aug 22 10:34:34 PDT 2007

In message
<fb15ac210708220632j1f03ce82mb2ea3520c7f1a17b at mail.gmail.com>, Dimitri
Glazkov <dimitri.glazkov at gmail.com> writes

>> Does that include "personal insults" and "insinuations" like "bilious
>> jackass attitude and behavior", or are you exempt?
>
>I apologize. I really did get too carried away with epithets.

Thank you, I'm happy to accept. After all; no harm done - it's only
words, and "sticks and stones...", as the saying goes.

My real concern is not with your intemperate response, but with the
hypocrisy of an administration that allows you free reign to make one,
but penalises another editor for disagreeing with a member of that
administration, using far milder terms.

--
Andy Mabbett