[uf-discuss] Nested Microformats and Operator

Andrew Jaswa ajaswa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:10:45 PDT 2007

On 8/27/07, Mike Kaply <microformats at kaply.com> wrote:

> And hCards for
> my employment at a past employer aren't terribly interesting either.

I brought this up before[1]. While its the semantic thing to do its
not overly useful.

> Should there be a way for people to have this information but not make
> it available
> as a vcard or vevent?

I would say yes.

Would it be possible in the case of the hResume to ignore the nested
hCards and hCalendars and to make a "primary" hCard that could be then
downloaded?

I guess this then leads into the question (but may be off topic): is
there a way for the entire hResume to be downloaded and not just the
parts?

- Andrew

[1]http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2007-May/009685.html