[uf-discuss] Citation and alternates-brainstorming

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Thu Dec 13 10:01:21 PST 2007

On Dec 13, 2007 12:44 PM, Robert O'Rourke <rob at sanchothefat.com> wrote:

> Perhaps in the case of a podcast or video blog you could tell your
> feed-reader what format you prefer and it would grab the right file.
> That's one possibility but I don't know of anyone who does
> podcasts/video blogs in multiple formats.

This is exactly why it was created, though the project it was
associated with at the time faltered. I think this is more like hItem
-- the research is done (I believe) -- and just waiting the day it
will be needed elsewhere. I don't particularly think it's worth
pursuing on it's own.

Regards, etc...

--
David Janes