[uf-discuss] Citation and alternates-brainstorming

Jeff McNeill jeff at jeffmcneill.com
Thu Dec 13 13:17:33 PST 2007

Aloha,

Interesting that alternates was brainstormed in terms of hItem as
mentioned previously in the thread, but also could and perhaps should
initially apply to citation. If I understand the citation discussion
at http://microformats.org/wiki/citation-irc-notes-2006-04-09#Summary
an alternate would be a reference and could therefore be a part of the
citation discussion. I appreciate the comment that description could
be a superset of reference, but need not be determined by the
reference (citation) mf.

--
Sincerely,
Jeff McNeill