[uf-discuss] CSS archive

Joshua Gay joshuagay at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 16:57:14 PST 2007

First time here. Hope this is on-topic! Sorry if it is not :-)

##Short version

I was thinking that it would be nice to have a page on the Wiki that
collects CSS templates for creating and displaying microformats.

##Long version

I'm putting together some HTML-forms that people can fill out and
produce an hReview. In my case, it's for reviewing educational
content. I want people to be able to add a one-line of JavaScript to
their site so that they can either have a static-looking form on their
site, or a dynamic "div-window pop-up" (call it what you will). I want
the form to know that it is ultimately 1) producing a review in the
form of an hReview microformat, and 2) it will be aggregated onto
other sites.  To let people know about Microformats and hReview, I
thought it would be neat to put the microformats logo in the corner of
the form with a link to microformats.com -- or perhaps linking
specifically to the about page for hReview.

I thought it would be cool if there was some standard CSS templates
for people to use. What do people think of sharing their CSS templates
for microformat forms and displays? Does this run contrary to the
beautiful, simple, "the semantic web is already here" message that
microformats carry? -- that is, bringing in ugly style issues :-)

Joshua Gay
--
Free Software Foundation    [http://fsf.org]
Textbook Revolution    [http://textbookrevolution.org]