[uf-discuss] Re: [DP] DoD to use MicroFormats - Congrats to all involved!

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 15:30:16 PST 2007

Not sure this is a good thing since, from the article, it looks like
they're already inventing their own.

If they're simply using more semantics in their HTML, that's great!
BUT, that doesn't mean they're microformats without going through
community process.

So, I support their adoption of the principles and practices of
microformats, but am reluctant to call their work "microformats"
without also implementing the open, research-driven development process.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone