[uf-discuss] Training events in hResume

Pat Ramsey ramsey.pat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 06:47:29 PST 2007

Good points. My experience or my perspective must differ from others.
I can see how some training events could fall under education, while
others are more clearly considered training. Being who I am, training
to me is a learning experience. Even on the job training is what I
consider kinesthetic and visual learning (as opposed to auditory).

There does seem to be a formalized training classification, the
question is differentiation.

Cheers!

Pat

--