[uf-discuss] previously non-referenced in the spec "References"

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 3 15:27:20 PST 2007

On 1/3/07 3:20 PM, "Andy Mabbett" <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:

> Some time ago, I added two informative references:
>
>       <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.123>
>
>       <http://www.imc.org/pdi/>
>
> to the hCard main page:
>
>       <http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard#Informative_References>
>
> Tantek has made clear recently, after I added a third:
>
>       <http://wikitravel.org/en/Wikitravel:Geocoding#Sources_for_lat.2Flongs>
>
> that doing so is reason for being "banned":
>
>       <http://microformats.org/wiki?title=hcard&diff=0&oldid=12098>
>
>       do not add previously non-referenced in the spec "References"
>       [...] as that is grounds for being banned

No you misread the comment.  Your passive-aggressive re-editing of the wiki
and undoing editor edits repeatedly (twice or more) is grounds fore being
banned.  You have already been banned once (for 24 hours) for such behavior
before.  I recommend you also voluntarily refrain from microformats wiki
edits for 24 hours at this point.

Thanks,

Tantek