[uf-discuss] previously non-referenced in the spec "References"

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Wed Jan 3 15:47:56 PST 2007

In message <C1C17BC1.843E7%tantek at cs.stanford.edu>, Tantek Çelik
<tantek at cs.stanford.edu> writes

>Your passive-aggressive re-editing of the wiki and undoing editor edits
>repeatedly (twice or more) is grounds fore being banned.

You appear not to know what "passive aggressive" behaviour is.

>  You have already been banned once (for 24 hours) for such behavior
>before.

No, I have been blocked from editing *by you* for trying to defend my
comments on my user-page from your unwarranted and unwelcome
interference.

>I recommend you also voluntarily refrain from microformats wiki edits
>for 24 hours at this point.

I note your recommendation and reject it.

Or is it a veiled threat?

--
Andy Mabbett
            *  Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>