[uf-discuss] Validator

Mark mark at geekhive.net
Mon Jan 8 08:23:15 PST 2007

Tantek ?elik wrote:
> On 1/7/07 9:45 AM, "Mark Jaroski" <mark at geekhive.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>
> Welcome to the list Mark!

Thanks!  And thanks so much for the detailed response.

> Or do you have a MediaWiki plugin that creates the microformats
> automatically for venues and events?

It's an extension.  I'll publish on the Mediawiki extensions page as
soon as I've got the changes from your critique done, and have
written some documentation.

> In that case, please add your plugin (and Wikevent.org) to the respective
> Implementations sections/pages on the wiki, e.g.
> http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-implementations for venues, and
> "hcalendar-" for events.

Thanks again for the kind words.  I'll try to get the changes done
tonight or tomorrow and post again here.

-mark