[uf-discuss] hCalendar include: check, please (inc. possible bug in Operator extension)

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Mon Jan 8 15:05:55 PST 2007

In message <TOZOK2WiAEoFFwsC at pigsonthewing.org.uk>, Andy Mabbett
<andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> writes

>Also, is there a way to concatenate values.
[...]
>(If not, I'll add that to the wiki as a proposal)

Done:

  <http://microformats.org/wiki/include-pattern-feedback#Concatenating_values>

In a secondary issue, I'm not sure how best to mark-up text within the
object.

For instance, I propose:

          Kidderminster Branch Indoor Meeting

        <object data="#summaryA+ with +#summaryC" class="include">
        </object>

to give:

    Kidderminster Branch Indoor Meeting with Fred Smith

Should [space]with[space] be wrapped in something?

--
Andy Mabbett
            *  Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>