[uf-discuss] Microformat to describe a broadcast

Michael Smethurst Michael.Smethurst at bbc.co.uk
Sun Jan 14 07:58:01 PST 2007

Hi there

We're currently looking at using the event microformat on the redesigned
radio 4 schedule page (and possibly throughout bbc.co.uk/radio4)

And we're wondering if a network/service (BBC 1, Radio 4, Radio 1 etc)
could be described as a "location"
Or whether we'd be better to push for a new MF to describe a
broadcast!?!

We'd need:
Title
Description
Start time
End time / duration
Service (channel)

And possibly like
Service logo

Anybody else need to describe a broadcast?
Any other thoughts?
Ta
Michael

http://www.bbc.co.uk/