[uf-discuss] Aggregation of vevents in vcalendar [newbie]

Chris Newell chris.newell at rd.bbc.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 08:45:18 PST 2007

Doesn't this contradict the specification? Quoting from http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar it says: "Authors may explicitly use elements with class="vcalendar" to wrap sets of vevents that all belong to the same calendar, e.g. when publishing multiple calendars on the same page".

>Multiple events on an HTML correspond to multiple VEVENT in
>the iCalendar.
>
>If you look at the structure of the VCALENDAR it takes only a few
>parameters, the calendar type, calendar name (this is taken from the
>HTML page <title> element) and a METHOD all of which are usually
>metadata purely for machines (except the <title> that is for both).

Could you point me to where this is documented. I've had good look at the server but can't find this anywhere.

Cheers,

Chris