[uf-discuss] More than one value for tel, fax, email?

Webadmin - Tenbus tbadmin at tenbus.co.uk
Sat Jan 20 02:37:58 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Hodson [mailto:hodson.tim at googlemail.com]
Sent: 20 January 2007 10:20
To: spike at tenbus.co.uk; Microformats Discuss
Subject: Re: [uf-discuss] More than one value for tel, fax, email?

On 20/01/07, Webadmin - Tenbus <tbadmin at tenbus.co.uk> wrote:

> I've got a test page here <http://tenbus.co.uk/wikevent_anvil_01.htm>.
> It
> (seems) to show the correct information.
> Tails shows two tel entries and two fax entries. But Operator will only
> place the first fax number in the "Business Fax" field when importing into
> Outlook.
>
> Any ideas

I had problems with outlook not understanding 'voice'  if you can use
something like 'work' instead I think outlook will pick it up as a business
number.

I tried your example, and outlook is recognising the voice numbers as
'other' in the drop down list.

best,
Tim

Brilliant! Thanks Tim! I've removed the "voice" and it's now picking both
'phone number up and filing them (in Outlook 2002 SP3) as "Business" and
"Business2".

Now - let's see if I make it see two fax numbers and two e-mail addresses
;-)

Thanks again!
Spike