[uf-discuss] More than one value for tel, fax, email?

Mike Kaply microformats at kaply.com
Sat Jan 20 19:52:39 PST 2007

On 1/20/07, Webadmin - Tenbus <tbadmin at tenbus.co.uk> wrote:

> Brilliant! Thanks Tim! I've removed the "voice" and it's now picking both
> 'phone number up and filing them (in Outlook 2002 SP3) as "Business" and
> "Business2".
>
> Now - let's see if I make it see two fax numbers and two e-mail addresses
> ;-)

I don't think you'll be able to get two fax numbers working. Although
Outlook has a second place for a fax number (Other fax), there doesn't
appear to be a way to indicate this in the vCard file. If I give other
fax a value and then export the vcard, the number is lost.

If there is a way to mark this up so it will work, I would be more
than happy to change Operator to do so...

Mike Kaply