Θέμα: Re: Θέμα: [uf-discuss] Thoughts on extending the geo microformat

Dimitrios Zachariadis telemetry_mail at yahoo.gr
Wed Jan 24 04:26:55 PST 2007

--- Brian Suda <brian.suda at gmail.com> wrote:
> The other option is to use hCard

>    <abbr class='geo' title='38;24'> in Athens</abbr>
> on
>    <abbr class="rev" title="20070124">Jan 24,
> 2007</abbr>
>
> That would accomplish a similar thing, but now you
> are anchoring the
> GEO as a PLACE not an EVENT.

I missed the rev property; its not an obvious time
related word. It looks like I've got two alternatives
for the time dimension now.

There are two other values that I need to represent:
altitude and reference system (datum).

Brian, thank you very much for helping me with this
(and avoiding spending time on re-inventing the wheel
:-).

Dimitrios