[uf-discuss] definitive hCard on a page

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Wed Jul 4 14:12:15 PDT 2007

On Jul 4, 2007, at 1:04 PM, Andy Mabbett wrote:

> Imagine, though, a biography of Paul McCartney. It might mention
> that he was in a popular music ensemble with John Lennon, Ringo
> Star and George Harrison, produced by George Martin, and was
> married to Linda McCartney and someone else, and had children
> called Stella, Mary and so on.

Interesting question, if not what Thom needed.  I try to use <h1> to
identify the subject of a page, so perhaps something like <h1
class="fn">Paul McCartney</h1> could cover that scenario.  But it's
hard to know without an actual web page to look at, and I'm not sure
what we'd do with the subject after we'd identified it.  If this is
becoming a new microformat proposal, it should probably move to the -
new list.

Peace,
Scott