[uf-discuss] CalConnect vCard Workshop - September 18, 2007 - Cambridge, Massachusetts

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Tue Jul 10 00:02:52 PDT 2007

FYI; note on-line questionnaire.

I would suggest that the microformat "community" is a "key player", and
that this is our opportunity to lobby for the inclusion of
date-of-death, gender and perhaps place-of-birth/death (also useful in
genealogy & biography).

In message <4692C6A2.2020000 at calconnect.org>, Dave Thewlis
<Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org> writes

--